Krispy Kreme Introduces Two New Doughnuts | Restaurants
Krispy Kreme is thrilling your taste buds once again with their newest additions: Caramel Apple Cake & Cotton Candy doughnuts.
The Cotton Candy doughnut is an Original Glazed dipped in delicious blue cotton candy sugar, and the Caramel Apple Cake is a glazed, apple flavored traditional cake doughnut, topped with a smooth caramel icing. (Yum!)
Stop in participating Krispy Kreme locations from now through September 30, and pair these doughnuts with a frozen Cotton Candy Chiller packed with berry flavor or a Caramel Latte topped with whipped cream.
Didn't take your kids to the fair this summer? Take home your favorite fair flavors by grabbing a dozen!
“The caramel apple cake doughnut is rich and decadent, and the new cotton candy doughnut is a sweet and fluffy delight,” explained Krispy Kreme Corporate Chef, Ron Rupocinski.
See locations near you here.
Top Manassas Stories
Upcoming Events near Manassas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ways to Determine Retirement Readiness
- Rat & Mouse Poop, Mold On Ice Machine, No Health Permits Close Restaurants
- Del. Ramadan Defends His Decision To Not Report A Trip To Taiwan
- Peter Chang’s China Café Opens to Full House, Including Mayor
- How Get Real Health is Helping Patients with Chronic Disease Management