Popular Bar Offers Free Drinks Every Thursday Night | Events
Free booze? Yes, please.
Located in the vibrant U Street neighborhood, Policy is introducing a completely FREE hour of open bar (rails, beer, and wine) every Thursday at 9 p.m. in their upstairs lounge.
The lounge features stylish décor in a hip environment with graffiti type artwork by Andrew Funk and Drew Nussbaum, and bright colored chandeliers to accompany all your FREE drinks.
If you choose to stay after 10 p.m., Policy offers $3 beers and $5 shots all night long.
For more information, click here.
Top Manassas Stories
Upcoming Events near Manassas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ways to Determine Retirement Readiness
- Rat & Mouse Poop, Mold On Ice Machine, No Health Permits Close Restaurants
- Del. Ramadan Defends His Decision To Not Report A Trip To Taiwan
- Peter Chang’s China Café Opens to Full House, Including Mayor
- How Get Real Health is Helping Patients with Chronic Disease Management