D.C. Public Library Aims To Increase Library Cardholders | Arts & Culture
The D.C. Public Library is celebrating National Library Card Sign-up Month in September with a campaign to gain more cardholders.
The campaign features Washingtonians of all ages, all professions, and all walks of life with their library cards including WUSA9’s, JC Hayward.
D.C. Public Library locations will give away promotional items, including a specially designed souvenir cup, and a coupon for 20% off Firehook Bakery and Coffee House.
To sign up for a library card, visit any D.C. Public Library location, go online to dclibrary.org or visit the following events that will include library card sign up:
Sat., Sept. 8, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library
Sat., Sept. 15, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Mt. Pleasant Library, Grand Opening
Sat., Sept. 22, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., DC Public Library at the National Library Book Festival on the National Mall
Sat., Sept. 29, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., National Mall, Cesar Millan and Scooby-Doo 2nd Annual Pack Walk
Top Manassas Stories
Upcoming Events near Manassas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Smash And Grab Robbery At Fair Oaks Mall
- Connected Vehicle Technology Research on I-66
- Victim Identification Lab Leads To Rescue Of More Than 80 Exploited Children
- Police: Va. Man Sexually Assaulted Boy On Church Camping Trip
- Dr. Edward Kondrot, the World’s Leading Homeopathic Ophthalmologist, to Educate Medical Community