D.C. Resident Brings Rhythm & Blues To Md. | Arts & Culture
Strathmore’s Music in the Mansion concert series opens on Thursday, September 27 with urban Jazz harmonicist and D.C. resident, Frederic Yonnet.
This talented musician is most famous for his duals with music legend Stevie Wonder and as a soloist with Prince. He has also performed with India Arie, Erykah Badu and The Jonas Brothers.
Yonnet creates a new memorable melody by combining jazz and R&B on his harmonica.
Tickets are $30.
For more information or to purchase tickets, call (301) 581-5100 or visit www.strathmore.org.
Top Manassas Stories
Upcoming Events near Manassas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ways to Determine Retirement Readiness
- Rat & Mouse Poop, Mold On Ice Machine, No Health Permits Close Restaurants
- Del. Ramadan Defends His Decision To Not Report A Trip To Taiwan
- Peter Chang’s China Café Opens to Full House, Including Mayor
- How Get Real Health is Helping Patients with Chronic Disease Management