Expect Road Delays Due to Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project | News
Beginning on August 4 the eastbound lanes of the Dulles Connector Road, Route 267, will be closed for 3 nights starting at 11 p.m. until 5 a.m. The construction will be impacting drivers using the eastbound Dulles Toll Road and the Dulles Airport Access Highway. Drivers will be required to detour onto the southbound I-495 Capital Beltway and exit on to northbound Route 123 toward McClean and then rejoin the eastbound Dulles Connecter Road from northbound Route 123.
While the initial construction has set times of closure, there will be more periodic closures over the next few weeks as required. However, the detour will remain the same. Keep in mind that all work is subject to change if there is inclement weather. For more information about the Metrorail project itself you can visit www.dullesmetro.com.
Top Manassas Stories
Upcoming Events near Manassas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ways to Determine Retirement Readiness
- Rat & Mouse Poop, Mold On Ice Machine, No Health Permits Close Restaurants
- Del. Ramadan Defends His Decision To Not Report A Trip To Taiwan
- Peter Chang’s China Café Opens to Full House, Including Mayor
- How Get Real Health is Helping Patients with Chronic Disease Management